The primary goal of the WaterInnEU Portal is to facilitate matchmaking between organizations offering products which are relevant to river basin management, the potential users of these products, and service providers which can support implementation (for example via adaptation of software for use in a specific river basin).
We have a range of services available that seek to enhance communication between these groups by supporting product developers in the dissemination and commercialisation of their innovative products and services, and by ensuring that end users and service providers can access and implement those products.
To join or search our automatic matchmaking service, go to Service requests and offers.
For bespoke support and advice, go to Ask the Expert.
Service Requests and Offers
This is an automatic matchmaking service that allows you to communicate specific problems or solutions.
Add a service request or offering by using the forms below or browse to see what is on offer.
You can also sign up for alerts to hear when a new service request or offering has been added.
- Support for the application in Spain in category Monitoring, measuring & data processing (software) for product(s): ARCH - A Guide for the Coastal Lagoon Manager posted at 22.03.2017 - 7:51 UTC by e.prat
- Support for setting up water monitoring infrastructure needed in category Monitoring, measuring & data processing (software) for product(s): SmartWater: real-time automatic monitoring and decision-support system posted at 30.03.2017 - 14:24 UTC by e.prat
Ask the Expert
Please fill in a support request if you would like help with any of the following. One of our experts will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Finding an appropriate product: help with product filtering and evaluation
- Finding a supplier or consultant: help with identifying the type of support organisation that would fit your needs
- Bringing a product to market: we provide a range of bespoke services that are tailored to the development phase of your product. These range from producing promotional material and disseminating to targeted audiences to supporting development of strategic plans, review of your value proposition and development of E-learning materials
- For technical support: please use the Contact/Helpdesk button below
The following events are anticipated to be of interest to those seeking partners or support organisations for the development, commercialisation or implementation of products.